Ayahuasca ceremonies in Lima
My AYAHUASCA ceremonies in Lima are each monday, wednesday and friday at nigth. We pick you up from your hotel to Shaman Wasi located in Pachacamac, Lima, city.
After an introductory talk, I start the ceremony singing and playing shamanic music to guide the participants into the session. My ceremonies long all night and after that time, you stay at home until the effect ends. Early morning at 6 am. we will take you back to your hotel .
Price per person:
USD $ 150.00 American dollars
- Pick up transfers
Hotel / Shaman Wasi house / Hotel
(only hotels from Miraflores, San Isidro and Barranco)
What to bring
- A day pack.
- An extra complet changes of clothes.
- Sandals or flip-flops.
- Mosquito repellent
- A bottle of water
- Make sure to wear comfortable loose-fitting clothes.
Who CANNOT take Ayahuasca
- People with heart disease.
- People with medical treatment.
It is recommended to start a 100% vegan diet 3 days before taking Ayahuasca. During that time do not eat spicy food neather consume any alcohol.
Write to comfirm your attendance on my whatsApp +51 925 472 534
Method of payment
- Payment is in cash.
- We do not accept credict card.
- Banknotes must be in good physical condition.
- To pay with peruvian currency PEN, our money exchange is US $ 1.00 = S/. 4.00 soles.
- Once the Ayahuasca ceremony is done there is no money refund.