Ayahuasca ceremonies in Lima
I perform AYAHUASCA ceremonies in my house Shaman Wasi located in Pachacamac, Lima, Peru. My ceremonies are every day at nigth.
Our meeting point is at 7 pm in the hall of the hotel where you are staying. After that; we will take a private transportation to take us to Shaman Wasi house. This will take 45 minutes depending on traffic.
The day before your chosen date, I will send you a booking confirmation and all the relevant info for your ceremony.
- If you are not going to be able to do the ceremony please cancel your attendance at least one day before.
- In case it is a last minute reservation feel free to contact me on my personal cell phone number : + 51 925 472 534 or via Whatsapp clicking the link here below:
What to bring
- A day pack.
- An extra complet changes of clothes.
- Sandals or flip-flops.
- Mosquito repellent
- A bottle of water
- Make sure to wear comfortable loose-fitting clothes.
It is recommended to start a 100% vegan diet 3 days before taking Ayahuasca. During that time do not eat spicy food neather consume any alcohol.
Who CANNOT take Ayahuasca
- People with heart disease.
- People with medical treatment.
Price per person
USD 150.00 American dollars
Pick up and return transfers
The transfers are only hotels into Lima Metropolitana to Shaman Wasi house.
Method of payment
- Payment is in cash.
- We do not accept credit card.
- Banknotes must be in good physical condition.
- To pay with peruvian currency PEN, our money exchange is US $ 1.00 = S/. 3.90 soles.
- Once the Ayahuasca ceremony is done there is no money refund